On Sept. 2nd, 2015, Courtney Bradford and her daughter Jasmine were found dead in their New Richmond, WI home. If you’re not familiar with the story, you can read about it at the New Richmond News.
Courtney’s 5-year old son Jayden was luckily with his father at the time, and now will be attending school here in Hastings, MN, where his father lives. There’s a fundraising event scheduled on Sept. 26th at Cedarwind Performance Horses, including a silent auction, raffles, door prizes, and fun games & activities – we’re supporting the cause with a complete PC system – designed for gaming, but perfect for any purpose.
And by “complete” we mean complete. This awesome system includes the tower itself, a 22″ widescreen 1080p monitor, keyboard, mouse, mousepad, gamepad, 2.1 speaker system, and an all-in-one printer/scanner/copier! Retail value of this system is $1,300.00. Here’s some pics (apologies for the quality…apparently our digital camera is on it’s way out), and then some details:
- AMD A10-7700K Black Edition Processor
- Quad-core, with on-chip Radeon R7 graphics
- 8Gb DDR3-1600 RAM
- 2Gb for on-chip graphics, 6Gb for system
- AMD Radeon R7 240 video card with 2Gb RAM
- In Dual-Graphics mode with on-chip graphics for double-barreled graphics performance!
- 1Tb SATA2 hard drive
- DVD-RW drive
- Keyboard, optical mouse, mousepad, wireless network adapter, gamepad, stereo headset
- 22″ Widescreen 1080p monitor
- Canon Pixma MG5520 all-in-one printer/scanner/copier
- With wireless printing from mobile devices, and cloud connectivity!
- Logitech Z213 2.1 speaker system (2 satellites with subwoofer)
- Awesome games pre-installed like Star Trek Online, Marvel Heroes Online, Dungeons & Dragons Online, and more!
- Windows 10 64-bit, Microsoft Office Starter Edition, OpenOffice, antivirus, antimalware, etc. – all the software and utilities you need, none of the bloatware you don’t.
- Full backup/recovery system
- Full 3-year warranty on the processor and memory – 1-year warranty on everything else
So please join us in helping the Bradford family, and get on down to the fundraiser event on Sept. 26th – you could walk away with this stellar computer system for as little as $2! Raffle tickets will be sold for $2 apiece, or 3 for $5.